Dear Sir or Madam,
In accordance with the article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we inform that:
The administrator of your personal data is /// Fabryka Walter Anna Walter-Koźbielska /// ul. Korkowa 163// 04-549 Warszawa/// NIP.5262068800 www.fabrykawalter.pl hereinafter referred to as Administrator.
Administrator have not appointed Inspector of Data Protection. In matters concerning your personal data, you can contact e-mail address: email@example.com or send any questions concerning your personal data to the mail address provided above.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- necessary for the implementation of the contract to which you are a party, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 (b) of GDPR,
- necessary to conclude a contract based on your interest in the offer, based on art. 6 section 1 (b) of GDPR,
- possible assertion of rights or defence against claims, as the implementation of our legitimate interest, based on art. 6 par. 1 (f) of GDPR,
- offering you products and services as the implementation of our legitimate interest in direct marketing,
- cooperation with you to enable you to provide services.
Your personal data may be made available:
- persons authorized by us – our employees and associates who must have access to data to perform their duties,
- to processors – whom we outsource operations that require data processing,
- other recipients – for example, couriers, insurers, law firms, debt collection companies, companies from our capital group, entities that can request data under applicable law.
We will process your personal data in the period by which you can file a complaint or a claim, as well as in the period by which we are obliged to process data according to law. Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services is processed until you object to their processing for this purpose.
You have the right to access your data and receive a copy, transfer of data, raise objections to data processing, to rectify (correct) your data, delete data, limit data processing, to submit a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Z poważaniem Anna Walter-Koźbielska